Apple HomePod Mini
Nothing short of amazing.
Jam-packed with innovation, HomePod mini delivers unexpectedly big sound for a speaker of its size. At just 3.3 inches tall, it takes up almost no space but fills the entire room with rich 360‑degree audio that sounds amazing from every angle.
Boundary-pushing computational audio
creates the full, detailed tones of a much larger speaker — and HomePod mini turns it up without missing your voice commands.
An Apple-designed full‑range driver uses an incredibly powerful neodymium magnet to deliver deep bass and crisp high frequencies.
The unique acoustic waveguide directs sound out the bottom of the speaker, creating a 360‑degree audio field for consistent sound no matter where you are in the room.
Balanced at any volume
The tiny but powerful Apple S5 chip enables computational audio, which processes complex algorithms in real time, giving you balanced, fine‑tuned sound at any volume.
Apple-designed force‑cancelling passive radiators give HomePod mini incredible bass extension.
Four microphones work together to help cancel noise and listen for “Hey Siri” — even if your environment is loud, you don’t have to turn the volume down or move closer to be heard.
HomePod mini is designed to fit anywhere in the house.
Its elegant shape is wrapped in a perfectly seamless mesh fabric that’s virtually transparent to the sound passing through it. A backlit touch surface on the top provides quick control.
With multiple HomePod mini speakers placed around the house, you can have a connected sound system for your whole home.1 Ask Siri to play one song everywhere or, just as easily, a different song in each room. And HomePod mini works with HomePod for multiroom audio and features like Intercom.
If you want to take the amazing sound experience of HomePod mini even further, you can create a stereo pair.Two HomePod mini speakers paired in the same room create left and right channels for an immersive soundstage.
HomePod mini works effortlessly with your Apple devices.
Pick up an incoming call from your iPhone, listen to music on your Mac, or upgrade your TV experience by taking the sound from your Apple TV to the next level — they all connect to HomePod mini.
If you’re enjoying music or a podcast and have to head out, you can continue to listen on your iPhone without missing a beat. Hand it off simply by bringing your iPhone close to HomePod mini. And coming soon, you’ll experience the feeling of your iPhone and HomePod mini connecting virtually as the sound transfers.
Also coming soon are personalized listening suggestions that will automatically appear on your iPhone when you hold it next to HomePod mini. You’ll have instant control at your fingertips without having to unlock your iPhone.
Siri is your do-it-all intelligent assistant
that puts HomePod mini at the center of your family’s activities. Whether you need a hand with a wide variety of everyday tasks, want easy control over your smart home accessories, or simply want to hear your favorite song — just ask Siri.
Siri can recognize the voices of up to six different family members
on HomePod mini — and create a personalized experience for each person. So the music Dad hears when he asks for something he’d like is totally different from what the kids hear when they ask. And with Personal Requests, Siri can recognize a particular voice and relay that person’s information from iPhone apps like Messages, Calendar, Reminders, and Contacts.
Intercom spreads the word.
With more than one HomePod in the house, you can easily communicate with your family members by voice using Intercom. Ask Siri to send your message to the whole house or to individual rooms — and everyone can easily respond
Easy to connect. Simple to control.
Set up your smart home and stay connected from anywhere
Whether you already have a smart home or are buying your first smart device, getting set up — and staying connected from anywhere — is a snap with the Home app and HomePod mini.
- Full-range driver and dual passive radiators for deep bass and crisp high frequencies
- Custom acoustic waveguide for a 360º sound field
- Acoustically transparent fabric
- Computational audio for real-time tuning
- Four-microphone design for far-field Siri
- Multiroom audio with AirPlay 2
- Stereo pair capable
- Apple Music
- iTunes music purchases
- iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription
- Third-party music services
- Apple Music Radio or episodes on demand
- Radio stations from TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and Radio.com
- Apple Podcasts
- News briefings
- AirPlay other content to HomePod mini from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Play/Pause music or Siri
Touch and hold
Tap or hold + or –
- Touch Accommodations
- Home app and HomeKit
- Intercom transcriptions
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Direct guest access
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Ultra Wideband chip for device proximity
- HomePod mini with the latest version of software
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest iOS; or iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later with the latest iPadOS
- 802.11n Wi-Fi internet access
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- HomePod mini
- 20W power adapter
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPod touch (7th generation)