Ship from supplier within 2-3 days
Aqara Camera Hub G3
Aqara Camera Hub G3
AI-Powered Facial and Gesture Recognition
By importing your photos, the Camera Hub G3 can trigger personalized automations when you come home. Moreover, with smart gesture recognition, smart home control has become simpler and more fun than ever!
Crystal Clear and Omni-Directional Care, Better than Ever
Via a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor and dynamic bit rate technology, both static and cruise images are crystal-clear. 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 360° rotation angle without any blind areas.
* In HomeKit Secure Video mode, the camera records in Full HD 1080p due to the current limitations of HomeKit technology.
HomeKit Secure Video and WPA3 Are Supported, We Care About Your Privacy
* The cute head cover is detachable and added as an accessory.
* Please note: The privacy mode does not currently work with Apple Homekit, only with the Aqara Home app. An upcoming firmware release will allow Apple HomeKit to access these features.
- AI Facial, Pet and Gesture Recognition: Ready to experience a better smart home? Imagine your camera can recognize your face and welcome you when you come home or recognize strangers and send out notifications to warn you. You can also trigger pre-set actions with five different gestures, which is a new and unique feature that is not available in similar products of other brands.
- 2K 1296p Resolution & 360° Viewing Angle: The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.* In HomeKit Secure Video mode, the camera records in Full HD 1080p due to the current limitations of HomeKit technology. 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet recognition. No more Blind Areas in your home.
- Local Control Center: As a Zigbee 3.0 hub, it can connect up to 128 Aqara Zigbee child-devices and allow for seamless integration across Aqara’s sensors and home automation devices such as home guard, data reporting and smart control. HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT are supported. （Note: The IR function is not currently supported by HomeKit. Instead, you can try using Aqara Home or Google Home, as well as triggering the Aqara Home scenes via Siri Shortcuts or other voice assistants.）
- Local Infrared Control & 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi: The Camera Hub G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible devices smart and support local automations. All the IR automations are local and will run even if there is no internet connection. Moreover, no more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi, the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
- We Care About Your Privacy: The G3 Camera Hub is certified by Apple, Google, and Amazon to meet all the security standards of the system of your choice. No need to worry about privacy leakage problems. It also has a hardware privacy protection mode that can be turned on manually or automatically. This mode can be easily identified by a cute sleepy face. Moreover, the data streams from the camera are encrypted and the latest Wi-Fi security standard WPA3 is supported to further protect your data.
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in Thailand.
Where are you located?
Our office is located in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai
Nonthaburi 11140 THAILAND
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
*Visit by appointment only.
Do you ship from Thailand?
YES, We ship all orders from our warehouse here, in Bangkok, Thailand.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1-2 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery on each product page.
Can I pick up my order?
YES! Pickup is available by appointment.
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, our support team will contact you then you can schedule a pickup with us.
Important note: If the product is on backorder, we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. If you would like to check if the items in your order are in stock, we recommend you go to each product page.
Can I request a tax invoice?
I need a quotation for my company, what can I do?
Talk with us
- General questions / Book for an appointment
Thai (+66) 062-236-3322
Eng & Thai (+66) 080-201-1234 *Facetime audio, WhatsApp or LINE only
*If we couldn't pick up the phone. Please contact via email or fill out our contact form below. We'll get back to you asap.