Powered Studio Monitor with 7" LF Driver, 1" HF Driver, Room Correction, LCD Visual EQ, Brickwall Limiter, and Acoustic Iso-foam Pads (Each)
KRK ROKITs have always been top sellers, and the fourth generation of these studio monitors doesn’t disappoint. The ROKIT 7 G4 features a pro-grade design, with low-distortion Kevlar drivers pushed by an efficient Class D power amp with a built-in brickwall limiter. An optimized high-frequency waveguide ensures a wide, deep, dynamic sweet spot and incredible imaging, while a low-resonance enclosure and front-firing port yield excellent low-end response and straightforward speaker placement. State-of-the-art DSP will maximize your acoustic environment with room correction, an LCD visual EQ, and more. And everything is easily controlled via the KRK app on an iOS or Android smart device. The KRK ROKIT 7 G4 includes Iso-foam pads and an optional faceplate with a protective metal grill.
High-grade materials equal a great listening experience
The ROKIT 7 G4 was built from high-grade materials, and it shows. The extreme rigidity and impressive tensile strength-to-weight ratio of its Kevlar drivers ensure low-distortion sound reproduction across the entire frequency range. Its enclosure minimizes unwanted resonance, giving you spot-on low-end performance. Its front-firing port delivers exceptional bass extension and allows you to place it closer to walls without sacrificing accurate low-frequency response. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire speaker yield consistent air pressure behavior at all volumes, resulting in a generous sweet spot, precise imaging, and a spacious three-dimensional soundstage. You also get high-density open-cell acoustic Iso-foam decoupling pads for minimizing vibration transfer and improving clarity. We’ve found that the ROKIT 7 G4 produces minimal ear fatigue and gives you a balanced listening experience. You can mix on a pair of these studio monitors for hours and enjoy every minute of it.
State-of-the-art DSP maximizes your room’s acoustics
The KRK ROKIT 7 G4 is jam-packed with state-of-the-art DSP to help you make the most out of your acoustic environment. Its visual graphic EQ makes minimizing and correcting room problems a breeze. You get at-a-glance confirmation of your EQ settings with the ROKIT 7 G4’s built-in LCD graph, all while getting real-time spectral analysis from the KRK app on your iOS or Android smart device. The KRK app is incredibly useful. Besides EQ settings, the app also aids with speaker placement and level matching, along with adjusting subwoofer levels, crossover settings, and polarity. It even has a signal generator — a must-have for calibrating your system.
Custom-designed power amp retains better audio integrity
The ROKIT 7 G4’s custom-designed Class D power amplifier is remarkably efficient, evenly pumping high-quality sound out of its drivers, and at reduced operating temperatures. The amp’s efficiency not only results in a cool-running system, it also maintains the integrity of your audio. Beyond that, a built-in brickwall limiter automatically engages when you max out the amp to ensure a balanced sound, safeguard the system against damage, and maintain your audio’s dynamics. ROKIT 7 G4 studio monitors produce excellent sound quality at any volume.
- 4th-generation ROKIT studio monitor with pro-grade design
- Rigid Kevlar drivers ensure low-distortion sound reproduction
- Efficient Class D power amp pumps out high-quality sound at reduced operating temperatures
- Built-in brickwall limiter provides a balanced sound, safeguards against damage, and maintains your audio’s dynamics
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide produces a wide, deep, dynamic sweet spot and incredible imaging
- Low-resonance enclosure gives you spot-on low-end performance
- Front-firing port yields excellent low-end response and straightforward speaker placement
- State-of-the-art DSP includes room correction, an LCD visual EQ, and more
- KRK app adjusts EQ settings, subwoofer levels, crossover settings, and polarity settings and aids with speaker placement and level matching
- Onboard signal generator is a must-have for calibrating your system
- Includes Iso-foam pads and an optional faceplate with a protective metal grill
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai, Nonthaburi 11140, Thailand
9:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, by appointment only (We will be closed on public holidays)
Contact phone number:
To contact us via email, Please submit our contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.