Ship from supplier within 2-3 days
Native Instruments : Komplete Kontrol M32
Native Instruments : Komplete Kontrol M32
32-note MIDI Keyboard Controller with Micro-sized Keybed, Hands-on Controls, TRS Pedal Input, and Included Software
If your musical ideas are bigger than your desk space, Sweetwater has a product you should know about. Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol M32 is a compact, portable Micro Keyboard MIDI controller that's ready to tap into a wide range of instruments and effects from NI and an ever-growing group of NKS partners. Play and compose on a best-in-class 32-note micro-sized keybed, be inspired by the M32's Smart Play features, and exercise your own creativity with hands-on controls – fine-tuning your productions from NI's first micro-sized keyboard. Komplete Kontrol M32 ships with all the software you need to bring your music to life — soft synths, EPs, Maschine Essentials, Ableton Live 10 Lite, and the Komplete Start production suite.
- Micro-sized keyboard controller with 32 keys for all of your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable and intuitive - the perfect entry-point into the Native Instruments world
- Synth-action custom Native Instruments keyboard
- Informative OLED display for quick and easy at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- Four-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software - find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play - stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects
- Hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Expand your library with loops and samples from Sounds.com
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Abletone Live (Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software)
- TRS pedal input that can be assigned to sustain
- Bus-powered via USB 2.0
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes an extensive collection of software, including instruments and effects, full MASCHINE software, and Ableton Live 10 Lite
- Also includes a £22.00 e-voucher to spend in Native Instruments' Online Shop
- Number of Keys: 32
- Dimensions: 475mm x 167mm x 50mm / 18.7'' x 6.57'' x 1.96''
- Weight: 1.45kg / 2.27lbs
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Internet connection (for software download and activation only)
- MONARK : Warm vintage tones from the undisputed king of monophonic analog synths
- REAKTOR PRISM : Vibrant and responsive polyphonic synthesizer and effects processor
- SCARBEE MARK 1 : Classic electric piano with on-board effects and adjustable instrument noise
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Software : Enables deep, two-way integration between your hardware and all KOMPLETE instruments and effects
- MASCHINE Essentials : Full MASCHINE software (same as MIKRO, MASCHINE MK3, JAM) with 1.6GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments.
- KOMPLETE START : NI's free production suite
- Ableton Live 10 Lite : Flexible and powerful Digital Audio Workstation
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in Thailand.
Where are you located?
Our office is located in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai
Nonthaburi 11140 THAILAND
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
*Visit by appointment only.
Do you ship from Thailand?
YES, We ship all orders from our warehouse here, in Bangkok, Thailand.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1-2 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery on each product page.
Can I pick up my order?
YES! Pickup is available by appointment.
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, our support team will contact you then you can schedule a pickup with us.
Important note: If the product is on backorder, we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. If you would like to check if the items in your order are in stock, we recommend you go to each product page.
Can I request a tax invoice?
I need a quotation for my company, what can I do?
Talk with us
- General questions / Book for an appointment
Thai (+66) 062-236-3322
Eng & Thai (+66) 080-201-1234 *Facetime audio, WhatsApp or LINE only
*If we couldn't pick up the phone. Please contact via email or fill out our contact form below. We'll get back to you asap.