Teenage Engineering : OP-Z
OP–Z the new multimedia synthesizer and sequencer is finally arriving.
OP–Z it’s the first stand-alone 16 track sequencer that allows synchronised live composition of music, visuals, lights. the OP-Z is one of a kind.
born to be portable, just at 212.5 mm width, 57.5 mm height and 10 mm thin, it weighs in at just 200g. with the absence of a screen, we introduce the concept of ’bring your own display’ - use your iphone, ipad or computer, because the OP-Z is built for people on the move that already carry a great display in their pocket.
packed with multiple synthesizer engines, beats, samples, effects, visuals and preset patterns, the OP-Z has the ability to control up to 16 lights through dmx, it has a unity 3d® integration to let you interact with your own 3d worlds, as well a built in photomatic feature which allows you to instantly sequence images taken with your smartphone camera.
more... the OP-Z has an expansion slot for modules that will add a range of hardware upgrades, each with its own unique functionality. the first module will be launched later this year.
complete the OP-Z universe with a range of teenage engineering accessories like the bespoke design leather case.
OP-Z, ready to be used anytime, anywhere, straight out of your pocket.
• 16-track multi-speed sequencer• 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler and control tracks• 160 user programmable patterns
• interchangeable modular effects
• 14 multi-program step components• external screen with OP-Z ios app
• dual domain synthesis
• 6 axis motion sensor (g-force)
• bluetooth 5.0 LE
• 1 year battery stand-by time
• usb type-c jack
• 3.5 mm 4-pole jack (stereo out/mic)• integrated mems microphone
- W 212.5 mm
- H 57.5 mm
- D 10 mm
- + 5 mm width for volume knob
Included in package.
- usb type-c to usb type a for charging and control.