All you need is your eyes
Our unique eye-sensing technology constantly senses the position of your eyes and delivers a bright, clear 3D image to each one.
Authentic viewing in a 3D display
Content extends deep within the display from any viewing angle. Simply moving around—up or down, side to side—makes you feel like you're interacting with the content right in front of you.
High-speed vision sensor
Sony's proprietary high-speed sensor follows eye movement down to the millisecond, sensing pupil position through space on all three axes: vertical, horizontal, and even depth.
Real-time rendering algorithm
The Spatial Reality Display leverages an original algorithm for processing real-time content for each eye without lag. This allows the 3D world to appear as smooth as in real life, even if you move around.
Micro optical lens
The micro optical lens is positioned precisely over the stunning 15.6-inches (diag.) LCD display. This lens divides the image into the left and right eyes allowing for stereoscopic viewing with just the naked eye.
Discover a new medium and reality. Our legacies of cutting-edge visual and 3D technology combine for an incredible optical experience where detailed texture, high contrast and luminous brightness come together to create a portal to another world
Start your creative engines
Designed to stimulate the imaginations of creators in various disciplines, the Spatial Reality Display is a radical new expression of 3D and a new medium for artistic innovation.
Incredibly easy to integrate into your workflow
Compatible with Unity and Unreal Engine 4, the Spatial Reality Display allows for easy exporting of new or existing 3D content using Sony's Software Development Kit.
- Dimension: Approx. 15.125 x 9.25 x 9.125″ (383 x 232 x 231 mm), 15.125 x 9.25 x 9.75″ (383 x 232 x 247 mm) (including accessories)
- Weight With Optional Parts: Approx. 10.8 lb (4.9 kg) (including accessories)
- Weight Without Optional Parts: Approx. 10.2 lb (4.6 kg)
- High-speed Vision Sensor: Eye-sensing vision sensor built-in
- Viewing Distance: 30 cm–75 cm
- Viewing Angle: Up 20 degrees, down 40 degrees, left and right 25 degrees2
- Number Of Users At A Time: 1
- Display Luminance: 500 nits
- Contrast: 1400:1
- Gamut: Adobe RGB approx. 100%
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Panel Resolution: 3,840 pixels x 2,160 pixels4
- Speakers: 5.5 W (1.5 W + 1.5 W + 2.5 W)
- Connectivity: HDMI INPUT 1,
- Control Terminal: 1 (USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C)
- POWER: DC IN: 12V 2.0A
- Power and Energy Saving: Power Consumption (In Operation) – 24 W, Power Consumption (In Standby) – 0.5 W
- Illuminance: 100 lux—1,000 lux
- Temperature: 32–104 °F (0–40 °C)
- Humidity: 20–80 % (No condensation)
- Supported Game Engines: UNITY – 2019.4 (recommended), 2018.4, 2020.1, Unreal Engine 4 – 4.25 (recommended), 4.24
- AC adapter (1)
- Power cord (1)
- USB Type-C cable (1)
- HDMI cable (1)
- Warranty card (1)
- Instruction manual (1)
- Side panels (2) (left and right)
- Top flange (1)
- Bottom stand (1)
- Cleaning cloth (1)
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai, Nonthaburi 11140, Thailand
9:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, by appointment only (We will be closed on public holidays)
Contact phone number:
To contact us via email, Please submit our contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.