In Stock - Ships within 1-2 days
SubLab (Software License)
SubLab (Software License)
Our brand new synth. Built to create hard-hitting 808 style sub-bass.
A new class of synthesizer designed for hip-hop, future bass, and trap genres.
Get all the tools you need to sample, layer, widen and distort any kick into a uniquely powerful sub in one plug-in.
The hardest hitting sub-bass every time.
A new class of synthesizer designed for hip-hop, future bass and trap genres. Create powerful 808 style sub-bass that sounds punchy on every speaker, every time.
808 bass and beyond
- Everything you need to create powerful and punchy sub-bass in minutes
- Sample, layer, widen, and distort any kick into impactful subs
- Simple mix workflow for superior sound on every sound system
Introducing X-Sub™ technology
- Our new psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator
- Get consistent, accurate, and deep subs while playing any bass note
- Newly invented and only available in SubLab
Packed with sounds
- 250 samples from high-end modular and classic analog drum machines
- Comes with 6 signature Bass Packs
- Drag and drop your own samples into the sampler
What you get
SubLab comes with hundreds of exclusive samples, 6 signature Bass Packs and much more. Expand the lists below for a full breakdown.
Full Features List
- Analog style synth engine with sine, triangle, sawtooth and square wave options
- Access the factory library of 250 kicks and 808s, or drag and drop your own
- Delayed sample start for creating delayed 808s
- Internal maximizer for expanding and distorting
- Loop mode so any sample can be sustained
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filtering for sculpting
- Our newly developed psychoacoustic sub bass oscillator
- Always keeps your notes in the sub range
- Control the exact harmonics to create the perfect sub bass
- Darkdrive distortion with Fatness control
- Overdrive distortion with Tone control
- Grunge distortion with Fizz control
- Tube distortion with Heat control
- Visualizer to display how the distortion is working
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filters for post filter distortion
- Mix amount controls for parallel distortion
- Auto sidechain button so the kick punches through
- Mix amount controls for parallel compression
- Analog modelled processing
- Low pass, band pass and high pass shapes
- Mix amount controls for parallel filtering
Meter / Master
- Frequency and note cursor display
- Synth, Sample and X-Sub engine frequencies overlaid
- Divided into 3 most important frequency bands
- Master maximizer for expanding and fattening
- True peak value meter for clipping control
- All patch packs have icons for easy search
- Favourites category so you can always find your favourite patches
- Create your own patch packs and build your own library
- Fully resizable interface
- Editable glide curves
- BPM synced glide times
- Available as VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
- Tested in FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic, Studio One, Pro Tools and Cubase
- NKS ready for Native Instruments Machine and Komplete Kontrol
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.10 and higher
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- SubLab can be used offline but you need to be connected to the internet to activate
Are you an authorized reseller?
YES! We are an authorized reseller in Thailand.
Where are you located?
Our office is located in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
61/33 Moo 6, Sao Thong Hin, Bangyai
Nonthaburi 11140 THAILAND
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00
*Visit by appointment only.
Do you ship from Thailand?
YES, We ship all orders from our warehouse here, in Bangkok, Thailand.
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
We dispatch in-stock items within 1-2 business day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day.
Important Note: If the product is not in our inventory, please see an estimated delivery on each product page.
Can I pick up my order?
YES! Pickup is available by appointment.
Simply select “Pickup” at checkout, then complete your purchase online.
Once you’ve placed your order, our support team will contact you then you can schedule a pickup with us.
Important note: If the product is on backorder, we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. If you would like to check if the items in your order are in stock, we recommend you go to each product page.
Can I order via Shopee, Lazada or LINE?
YES! You can.
Can I request a tax invoice?
I need a quotation for my company, what can I do?
Talk with us
- General questions / Book for an appointment
Thai (+66) 062-236-3322
Eng & Thai (+66) 080-201-1234 *Facetime audio, WhatsApp or LINE only
*If we couldn't pick up the phone. Please contact via email or fill out our contact form below. We'll get back to you asap.